You're on holiday!
you have chosen the Alsace and its rich attractions. Our country campsite is totally at your disposal for the enjoyment of your holiday.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR.....RELAXATION?
- On this four acre, four star site, there are 208 pitches surrounded by trees and hedges offering you shade and sun for maximum relaxation You may even find yourself sharing a rare moment with the storks, unique to the Alsace region.
- In the villages, found only 15 minutes by foot from the campsite you will be invited to sample some of the best local wines in the numerous wine cellars.
- One can savour the well known reputation of the Alsace cuisine which would delight even the most discerning palate.The picturesque town of RIBEAUVILLE with its many restaurants offers you the opportunity to fully appreciate the wines of the region.
- The campsite situated on the edge of the vineyards offers you the ideal opportunity for walking and cycling. A municipal sports complex within easy reach of the site offers you facilities for tennis, football and volley-ball. 2 swimming pools, indoor and outdoor (this last one open from june to august) are at your disposal 5 minutes walk from the campsite.
- If you prefer water, the canals of the "Grand Ried" can be explored by canoe. These are available for hire and may be reserved at the camping reception area.
- "Les Vosges" an impressive range of mountains rise above the terraced vineyards and invite you to explore their forested slopes.
- To thouroughly appreciate the charm of the colourfull alleyways and flowers of the historic town of RIBEAUVILLE, one should take the small tourist train accompanied by our enthusiastic guides or simply explore it at one's leisure.
- A visit to one of the three châteaux which have watched over the villages on the plain of Alsace for many centuries, offer spectacular views across the vineyards and picturesque villages towards the Rine and Black Forest.
- The "Route des Vins", picturesque villages, majestic château of Haut Koenigsbourg built on the rocky hillside, artistic town of Colmar with its famous Unterlinden museum: Alsace with its truly panoramic views together with the beautiful small villages and local customs, make up the typical characteristics of the mountainous Vosges region.
Opening hours of the reception: 9.00 - 12.00 and 14.00 - 20.00
Open from the 15th of march until the 15th of november
- Surface : 3.5 ha
- Altitude : 250
- Number of Slots : 208
- Languages spoken at the campsite :